[U-Boot] Facing problems in Porting U-boot to MIPS32 (Au1350)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Apr 23 12:01:10 CEST 2010

Dear Gurumurthy G M,

please do not top post / full quote.

And do not ask questions you have just asked a few hours before.

In message <5858DE952C53A441BDA3408A0524130104CCE091 at mkegmal01> you wrote:

> let me know if anyone have ported u-boot to MIPS32.

Why don't you have a look yourself at the existing code? There are a
number of MIPS32 based boards supported by U-Boot.

I have to admit that I don;t remember the situation in the historic
1.2.0 version you seem to be using - don't expect much help for this
old stuff.  For recent work, you really should use recent code (i. e.
topof tree from git repository, or at least v2010.03).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.