[U-Boot] bf537-stamp board compilation problem

Michael Zaidman michael.zaidman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 16:10:16 CEST 2010

Hi,
Compiling the bf537-stamp board I got the following linker error:
/home/mike/develop/u-boot/u-boot-patch/common/cmd_mmc.c:53: undefined
reference to `mmc_legacy_init'
/home/mike/develop/u-boot/u-boot-patch/common/cmd_mmc.c:53: relocation
truncated to fit: R_pcrel24 against undefined symbol `mmc_legacy_init'
disk/libdisk.a(part.o):(.rodata.block_drvr+0x4): undefined reference
to `mmc_get_dev'
make: *** [u-boot] Error 1

While another blackfin board bf548-ezkit passes the compilation. The
only difference that makes sense to me is CONFIG_GENERIC_MMC that
presents in the bf548-ezkit.h and absents in the bf537-stamp.h

I am trying to cleanup POST issues and have no idea what MMC config
should be in blackfin particular board.
Am I observing a real problem or just missing something?

Thanks,
Michael