[U-Boot] Ethernet over USB using PXA320

Thad Phetteplace tdphette at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 07:32:36 CEST 2010

I'm working on a board based on the PXA320 Zylonite reference board and
attempting to get Ethernet via USB support working in u-boot.  From what I
can tell so far, this is not yet well supported in the u-boot mainline.
I've been looking at the u-boot-usb branch but its been slow going.  Can
anyone point me at a particular driver or board that would make a good
starting point?  What success has there been in using USB attached Ethernet
dongles with u-boot?

I apologize if this is well documented somewhere.  I've been searching the
archives and digging through source code, but I could use a nudge in the
right direction to speed things along.

Thanks,

Thad Phetteplace