[U-Boot] Ethernet over USB using PXA320

Thad Phetteplace tdphette at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 22:19:57 CEST 2010

Alan,

Yes, I did actually run across that link already.  Unfortunately, it talks
about
the device being supported by linux, but I find nothing specific regarding
u-boot
support.  My hope was to find a specific driver in u-boot that already
supports a USB Ethernet dongle or even IP over USB/USB, but from digging
through the source code I am not finding a good candidate to use as a
reference for my own driver.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

Thad