[U-Boot] Splash screen problem

Radovan Vápeník Kremilek at seznam.cz
Thu Apr 29 11:53:01 CEST 2010

Hello,
i am new in uboot. I have already configured and compiled uboot (i am using version 2009.11), but i have problem with splash image. I am using AT91SAM9263 processor witch connected NAND flash and some RAM. I can save image to nand or read it back without problems, but i can't load image and show it to display. When I use and save "setenv splashimage 'nand read 25000000 C0000 20000'", during next boot shows me warning "Error: no valid bmp image at 0". How to solve this problem. Thanks for advice.

Radovan