[U-Boot] Exception in U-Boot

Manuel Lauss manuel.lauss at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:25:41 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Sanjay Kumar <sanjay.kumar at gmobis.com> wrote:
> After reset address 0xbfc00400, code executes lowlevel_init and subsequently hangs at 0xbfc00570 (RomException).
>
> I'm attaching start.S and lowlevel_init.S files we are using.
>
> Please let me know if am doing anything wrong or missing something.

The lowelevel_init.S references registers which don't exist on the Au13xx series
(IC0_* for starters, and I believe the DDR controller registers are wrong too).

I suggest you take the lowlevel_init.S from the DB1300 YAMON sources,
modify dynamic and static bus controller settings, GPIO, ... and use it as
entrypoint.

Manuel