[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] Please pull u-boot-pxa/next

Tom Rix tom at bumblecow.com
Thu Apr 29 18:31:41 CEST 2010

Marek Vasut wrote:
> Tom, ok, one more time, I moved the fix Wolfgang requested to another branch.
> Please pull these changes then.
> Cheers
>
> The following changes since commit 3699c28e6d16b563629c285311a0ce62a2c4c5d0:
>   Wolfgang Denk (1):
>         Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-video
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-pxa.git next
>
> Marek Vasut (4):
>       PXA: PXAMMC: Drop different delays for PXA27X
>       PXA: PXAMMC: Add Monahans support

The name of this patch changed
http://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg29975.html

This is close but not the same patch.

http://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg31137.html
This is close but not the same patch

>       PXA: Add missing MDREFR bits
>
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-pxa/pxa-regs.h |   25 +++++++++++++++++++++----
>  drivers/mmc/pxa_mmc.c                    |   17 ++++++-----------

It seems like there are two patches in this set that were
changed without being posted to the mailing list.

Please post all changes to mailing list.

Tom