[U-Boot] Build failures with older toolchain

Premi, Sanjeev premi at ti.com
Wed Dec 1 16:18:31 CET 2010

[sp] Yes. This is what I wanted to confirm to ensure that relocation
     isn't breaking after the changes. In a way it was my testcase
     to see that I get similar map for omap3_beagle before and after
     making changes.

> > 2) The size of .rodata has increased. (Why? not yet spent time on?)
>
> Weird. Can you provide all necessary info for duplicating
> these two builds?
>
> > Sending the patch in next few mins:
>
> If that's a patch to remove the overlay in the .lds, it's a
> Nak from me
> already.

[sp] No. I am not removing relocation. Do look at the patch.
     I just sent from my Linux box..