[U-Boot] Multiple chip support in ndfc driver

Felix Radensky felix at embedded-sol.com
Sun Dec 5 15:27:02 CET 2010

Hi,

On a custom 460EX board I have a 2Gbyte NAND device, 1Gbyte per chip select.
I'm trying to enable support for the second NAND CS, so far without
success.

U-Boot properly detects both devices, (manufacturer, size, bus width).
First device
works as expected, on second device bad blocks are reported correctly,
but attempt
to erase the device results in I/O errors on every block. The bank
settings are identical
for both chips.

What am I missing ?

BTW, I was wandering why NAND TLB window size on Canyonlands is 16Mbytes.
Also, why NAND start address for TLB mapping is calculated as
CONFIG_SYS_NAND_ADDR + CONFIG_SYS_NAND_CS

Thanks in advance.

Felix.