[U-Boot] cache_flush() function

Sergey Mironov ierton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 13:44:53 CET 2010

Hi, community.
I'm porting u-boot on our arm1176-based SoC which uses greth as
ethernet controller. I have removed sparc code from greth.c and now
almost ready to send the patch. Last thing to fix is cache flusher
function which is required by the driver. Originally algorithm used
sparc_flush_cachces which is not suitable for the driver.

Is there any 'official' guidelines on using the caches? What
hardware-abstract function should I prefer?

Please CC answers to me since I am not in the list.

Thanks!
Sergey