[U-Boot] Aspire Property Magazine - Spring 2011 and beyond! SW London

Aspire Property Magazine London aspire at sksmedia.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 23:09:58 CET 2010

Hi there

We're delighted to inform you that your organisation has been invited to participate in Aspire Property Magazine, for the Spring 2011 edition (and beyond).

As the brainchild of Aspire Estate Agents, SW London, this quarterly magazine features some of the most appealing properties for sale in the SW London region. An exclusive title, the magazine is now four times annually, and is distributed accordingly, with 8,500 copies per edition hand-delivered to property buyers, accompanying professions (eg surveyors, interior designers, legal firms etc), and plenty of sought-after private and commercial addresses within the SW London region, from Knightsbridge to Chelsea to Wimbledon. Sporting a long 'shelf-life' too, this means it is an outstanding vehicle for you to reach this financially capable AB1/high net worth demographic for your direct sales and marketing.

Regarding your organisation and your potential participation, we're pleased to tell you that the Special Introductory Rate for booking for the Spring 2011 Edition is now open, and until 31st December 2010 we would like to offer you the improved reduced 'trial' rate of just £999.00 total for a full A4 page advertisement (list price £1250.00 premium position), or a half page, well-placed at just £500.00. This will enable you to try the response from this financially capable audience at limited risk to yourselves (media pack and ad specs available through links below).

Once you have seen the effectiveness of this sales and PR channel, we would then, of course, hope that you would choose to to appear regularly in further editions.

To book for this attractive trial rate offer, simply reply to this email with the words '[insert ad size here] - Yes please' no later than 31st December 2010 to begin reaching this high net worth audience for your business.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards

Sam Featherstone

for ASPIRE PROPERTY MAGAZINE, LONDON

T:  +44 (0)845 428 9350 F:  +44 (0)207 183 4752

W: www.aspire.co.uk

Current Edition Aspire Magazine at http://www.aspire.co.uk/newlook/aspire_magazine.php

Downloads:

Media Kit - http://www.sksassociates.co.uk/aspire/AspireAdRates.pdf

AdSpecs - http://www.sksassociates.co.uk/aspire/AspireAdSpec.pdf

Contracted exclusively by:

SKS Media
Trusted UK Agents

"Bringing the top drawer to you!"

** You were subscribed to this offer list through one of our extensive, but discerning luxury partner networks.

** If you feel you have received this email in error, simply REPLY and SEND with the subject line intact. Thanks.