[U-Boot] [u-boot-atmel] Undefined Symbols with AT91RM9200DK_CONFIG

Andreas Bießmann andreas.devel at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 9 18:08:06 CET 2010

Dear James Kosin,

Am 09.12.2010 17:49, schrieb James Kosin:
> With the latest from the u-boot-atmel area, the symbols below don't seem
> to be defined.

at91rm9200dk is orphaned. We had a lot of changes for arm devices and a
lot of them do not work now. Please see git history what I did for
at91rm9200ek to get at91rm9200dk working.

Maybe ask Rick Bronson to to take over that board cause he did not
provide patches for that board til now.

When you compare the changes to at91rm9200ek to your board you may get
it working very fast.

Remove of at91rm9200 boards which do _not_ use at91 will be removed
soon. That was announced some time ago, but there is no real dead line
for that. I think it would be a good idea to remove at91rm9200 boards
when we remove other unsupported arm boards which will be done some day
in 2011.

regards

Andreas Bießmann