[U-Boot] arm926ejs, timer:

Heiko Schocher hs at denx.de
Fri Dec 10 09:16:43 CET 2010

Hello,

just looked in the timer implementation for arm926ejs based boards, and
found that there is just the at91, davinci, nomadik timer implementation
fixed in actual u-boot. I want to cleanup this timers too, but
there are kirkwood, mb86r0x, orion5x, spear, versatile archs which use
a lastdec var, which is not in global_data.h defined. So the question
is should we add a lastdec to global_data.h or is it Ok, if I use
lastinc for cleaning up?

Or are there pending patches, which fix this issues for some (all)
arm926ejs architectures?

bye,
Heiko