[U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-ti/next

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Sat Dec 11 17:24:47 CET 2010

Le 11/12/2010 17:08, s-paulraj at ti.com a écrit :
> Wolfgang,
>
> Please pull u-boot-ti/next
>
> After adding the twl6030 patch i realized that Albert delegated this patch to himself.
> But i have seen no comments from him. So i did not ammend the pull request.
> If he has issues with this patch, we can drop it.
>
> Thanks,
> Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

I'd delegated this patch to me based on the idea that it was not a
bugfix and could wait for after 2010.12 was out, so I'd moved it aside.

But since you already applied it to u-boot-ti, that's ok with me. For
the sake of it, I'll re-delegate it to you and you can then mark it
waiting for upstream. :)

Amicalement,
--
Albert.