[U-Boot] 85xx board maintainership / anyone care?

Paul Gortmaker paul.gortmaker at windriver.com
Sun Dec 12 16:23:06 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Kumar Gala <galak at kernel.crashing.org> wrote:
> There are a few 85xx boards that I'm wondering if anyone cares about or is acting as a maintainer:
>
> ATUM8548        (Robert Lazarski)
> MPC8540EVAL
> PM854
> PM856
> socrates        (Sergei Poselenov)
> sbc8540
> sbc8560

I think the sbc8560 has a year or so left in it based on what I've
seen around here, and the sbc8540 uses the same code base.
These are definitely in maintenance-only mode, though.

> sbc8548 (Joe Hamman)

This board is definitely still in quite active use, and I've got some
patches for booting off the alternate DIMM flash to submit someday
(once I get them actually working, that is).

Feel free to put me down as maintainer for the sbc85xx, and
also for the sbc8641d (for consistency) if that helps.

Paul.