[U-Boot] arm926ejs, timer:

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Dec 12 22:16:55 CET 2010

Dear Reinhard Meyer,

In message <4D01EA19.8070200 at emk-elektronik.de> you wrote:
> Sorry for the noise, but...

> >> I would suggest to take tbu, tbl, lastinc out of the AT91FAMILY #ifdef
> >> to the generic part.
> >
> > maybe "unify" last{inc,dec} into last_hw ? Because they are supposedly the
> > last (hardware) decrementer/incrementer values from the previous call.
> >
> define 4 u32's in the generic part:
>
> u32	timer_use1;
> u32	timer_use2;
> u32	timer_use3;
> u32	timer_use4;

NAK.  Please let's agree on common names.  Eventually we will even
come up with a common implementation later (with just arch-specific
"accessor" routines).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
As far as the laws of mathematics refer  to  reality,  they  are  not
certain;  and  as  far  as  they  are  certain,  they do not refer to
reality.                                           -- Albert Einstein