[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-marvell.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Dec 13 23:45:01 CET 2010

Dear Prafulla Wadaskar,

In message <F766E4F80769BD478052FB6533FA745D19F11C124E at SC-VEXCH4.marvell.com> you wrote:

> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   u-boot-marvell.git master branch.
>
> Prafulla Wadaskar (8):
>       (Ignore-already pulled by wolfgang) ARM: make timer variables in gt_t available for all ARM platforms
>       arm: Add Support for Marvell ARMADA 100 Familiy SoCs
>       gpio: Add Multi-Function-Pin configuration driver for Marvell SoCs
>       add Multi Function Pin configuration support for ARMADA100
>       Serial: ns16550: Add support for CONFIG_SYS_NS16550_IER macro
>       Serial: Add UART support for Marvell ARMADA 100 SoCs.
>       mv-common.h: Add support for ARMADA100 Platforms
>       Armada100: Add Board Support for Marvell Aspenite-DB

Are you sure this pull request is for "master"?

These commits don't look like bug fixes to me; they appear to add new
stuff instead?  So should these go into "next" ?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
That Microsoft, the Trabant of the operating  system  world,  may  be
glancing  over the Berlin Wall at the Audis and BMWs and Mercedes. In
their own universe Trabants and Ladas were mainstream too...
                                                   -- Evan Leibovitch