[U-Boot] 85xx board maintainership / anyone care?

Kumar Gala galak at kernel.crashing.org
Tue Dec 14 05:09:39 CET 2010

On Dec 13, 2010, at 10:05 PM, Kumar Gala wrote:

> On Dec 12, 2010, at 3:43 PM, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
>
>> Dear Kumar Gala,
>>
>> In message <4FA54118-1F7B-4959-94D4-CC6BE21653B4 at kernel.crashing.org> you wrote:
>>> There are a few 85xx boards that I'm wondering if anyone cares about or is acting as a maintainer:
>>>
>>> ATUM8548	(Robert Lazarski)
>>> MPC8540EVAL
>>> PM854
>>> PM856
>>> socrates	(Sergei Poselenov)
>>> sbc8540
>>> sbc8560
>>> sbc8548	(Joe Hamman)
>>> stxgp3	(Dan Malek)
>>> stxssa	(Dan Malek)
>>>
>>> I'd like to remove support for any of these unmaintained or uncared for boards for post v2010.12.
>>
>> Please keep socrates and stxssa and add me as MAINTAINER, if nobody
>> else volunteers.
>
> Want to volunteer for stxgp3?

Robert,

Do you guys still care about u-boot support on stxgp3 and stxssa boards?

[such that you have someone that will test and interact on the lists associated with them?]

- k