[U-Boot] FIXUP table empty on kilauea_nand_config

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Tue Dec 14 17:36:08 CET 2010

Hi Bernhard,

On Tuesday 14 December 2010 16:11:50 Weirich, Bernhard wrote:
> I just tried to compile kilauea_nand_config from head revision and it seems
> that the fixup table is empty
>
> excerpt from System.map
> 01050f7e r lenfix
> 0105177e r lext.3710
> 010517bc r order.3928
> 01051800 A _erotext
> 01051800 D _GOT2_TABLE_
> 01053534 D _FIXUP_TABLE_
> 01053534 D get_dcr
> 01053558 D set_dcr
> 0105357c A _edata
> 0105357c d bootstrap_str
> 0105359c D ppc4xx_reg
> 01053674 d failed
>
> Maybe someone is working on this already, but I guess this should not
> happen.

It seems that commit ee8028b7 [ppc4xx: Cleanup for partial linking and --gc-
sections] missed fixing the kilauea NAND booting linker script
(board/amcc/kilauea/u-boot-nand.lds). If nobody sends patches this night (hint
hint... ;)), I'll work on it tomorrow.

Cheers,
Stefan

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-0 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: office at denx.de