[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2010.12-rc3 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Dec 17 10:29:25 CET 2010

Hello everybody.

* U-Boot v2010.12-rc3 was released on Friday, December 17.

* Release "v2010.12" is scheduled in 5 days:
  on December 22, 2010 (9 days delayed).

Please help testing, and check if all your relevant patches have been
included.

Current status is so-so. Power Architecture appears to look OK. ARM
has still a lot of broken boards (which is not unexpected). I didn't
test much for other architectures. Comments and especially patches
welcome.

Note that we have a "next" branch again, so custodians can send out
pull requests of new stuff for "next".

Thanks, and best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In an infinite universe all things are possible, including the possi-
bility that the universe does not exist.
                        - Terry Pratchett, _The Dark Side of the Sun_