[U-Boot] HAJIA MUNNA

Faz Zaxxy fazaxxy at att.net
Sun Dec 19 15:47:53 CET 2010

Good day to you,
I am so sorry for sending you this unsolicited and unexpected mail. I got your contact from the Business Directory page at my agent’s office, and I decided to contact you directly for the purposes of assistance and corporation.
My full Name is Mrs Munna Muhammad with my son Ibraheem Muhammad we are from Congo, we are temporary in U.A.E searching for a reliable and experience business partner. We have about $12.5 Million Dollars and I would need your assistance in the area of investing it either here in U.A.E or any country of your choice under your guidance.
So I am only soliciting for your assistance to help me invest in a profitable business. Our Business is totally free of risk and trouble. If God has touched you and you are willing to assist us in this course, please give me your confidential contact phone number so that my son Ibraheem could contact you on the phone and discuss in details.
I’ill be looking forward to your reply: munna.muhammad at yahoo.com
Best Regards,Mrs. Munna Muhammad