[U-Boot] TFTP Issue

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Dec 20 11:51:58 CET 2010

Dear "T K, Sunil Kumar",

In message <674D2C24C8992F46817BBBF3ECAE914F4EC0A9F077 at blr-sms-exch01.digi.com> you wrote:

> I downloaded freescale Android2.2 package for my IMX51 board. According to
> the instructions provided in the manual i loaded u-boot onto my device. But
> after this activity, its strange to see that my device is not getting started
> with the newly loaded u-boot of Freescale's Android2.2.
>
> Can you please comment on this issue?

No, I cannot.  I have no clue about what might be contained in
Freescale's package.

Please contact Freescale technical support  when you run into problems
using their code.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"We don't have to protect the environment -- the Second Coming is  at
hand."                                                   - James Watt