[U-Boot] Microblaze fixes

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Tue Dec 21 13:09:42 CET 2010

Hi Wolfgang,

I am sending two patches for review. I don't expect that someone will
have any compains about that's why I have create fix branch in my custodian repo
and you can pull them.

Both patches are fixes and if possible, I would like to add them
to your branch. I have looked at schedule and if you don't want to merge
it, I will ask for merging in upcomming merge window.

Thanks,
Michal

The following changes since commit 71aab09b2c1edd1b6e00819abd1e31c04db04f36:
  Wolfgang Denk (1):
        Merge branch 'master' of /home/wd/git/u-boot/custodians

are available in the git repository at:

  git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-microblaze.git fix

Michal Simek (2):
      microblaze: Disabling interrupt should return 1 if implemented
      microblaze: Fix bdiinfo pointer

 arch/microblaze/cpu/interrupts.c     |    2 +-
 arch/microblaze/lib/board.c          |    2 +-
 include/configs/microblaze-generic.h |    7 +++++--