[U-Boot] Updating a system

David Lynch Jr. dhlii at dlasys.net
Tue Dec 28 08:54:08 CET 2010

	I need to setup a system so that it can boot a user web updateable
kernel/rootfs or a failsafe version. The process has to be manageable by
completely non-technical users and work from a single flash media - no
plugging in an SD card or USB stick to recover.
	Before I re-invent the wheel is there an existing scheme to manage
multiple boot choices with an automatic fallback to a failsafe ?

--
Dave Lynch                                                  DLA Systems
Software Development:                                    Embedded Linux

direction."
Albert Einstein