[U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-ti/master

Paulraj, Sandeep s-paulraj at ti.com
Wed Dec 29 00:59:08 CET 2010

> Hi Sandeep,
>
> Le 29/12/2010 00:39, s-paulraj at ti.com a écrit :
> > Albert,
> >
> > Please pull u-boot-ti/master
> > This pull request consists of an update to the ARM mach-types.
> > Also added some fixes and minor enhancements to DaVinci support.
> > Most of the patches are either in an internal TI tree or have been
> > sent to the list but never made it upstream.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Sandeep
> >
> > The following changes since commit
> 71bbbc293f1b55b8650807588344508dc6e259b3:
> >    Sandeep Paulraj (1):
> >          Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >
> >    git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master
> >
> > Sandeep Paulraj (6):
> >        DM365: Fix Build Error
> >        DaVinci EMAC: Fix davinci_eth_gigabit_enable
> >        DaVinci EMAC: Add name to Ethernet device
> >        DaVinci DM6467: Added ET1011C (LSI) PHY support
> >        ARM: Update mach types
> >        DaVinci DM6467: Enhance board Support
>
> For the record, were all the changes tested?

On the DM365 and DM355 yes
The DM6467 still needs some more patches that I will need to send to the list. I have not had the opportunity to do so. As I mention the patches are all in the mailing list but have not made it upstream. Merely trying to make sure that the DM6467 is functional before the next release otherwise it gets dumped from the tree as we know

The ARM mach-types was a simple copy paste of what is in Linus's tree.
It only enables new boards.

Regards,
Sandeep