[U-Boot] end-user firmware upgrade

Marcel korgull at home.nl
Tue Feb 2 20:14:13 CET 2010

Dear Wolfgang,

Thanks a lot for your replies and updating the manual. I think both answers
are very useful as a start and give me some more options to check out.

I guess my number one choice would involve creating a USB gadget driver for u-
boot that supports upgrading the firmware. I don't have USB host on my system
but I will certainly check out if TFTP. This does look like a valid solution
to me so I will start there.

Best regards,
Marcel