[U-Boot] Booting from NAND on MX51

Andreas Orfanos aorfanos at airvana.com
Wed Feb 10 13:23:37 CET 2010

Hi Stefano,

Thank you for your reply. MX51 for u-boot can be found in launchpad.net
Here is the link:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/uboot-imx/

It has MX51_3stack too. You need to download the source code, including
the diffs, and patch them appropriately.

I didn't know how the ROM MX51 boot loader works. Thanks for writing
that README document.

I have set up the right switches on the board, and I can boot RedBoot
from nand without problem.
Therefore it should be easy to do it on u-boot.

I can't find that imximage on 2009-08 u-boot you mention in your
document.
But I found it on the latest git u-boot repository. I will check out the
latest u-boot and give it a go.

Regards,
Andreas