[U-Boot] Booting from NAND on MX51

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Thu Feb 11 12:45:12 CET 2010

Hi Andreas,

> Thank you for the information. Yes, I have found 2 DCD errors when comparing RedBood DCDs with u-boot DCDs,
> I fixed those error and now the MX51 ROM boot loader copies the u-boot code into RAM.

Would you please be so kind and point those errors out explicitely so
that not every reader has to find the differences by himself?  Posting a
patch which does the updates would be an easy way to accompish this...

Thanks
  Detlev

--
Man is a fool, and woman, for tolerating him, is a damned fool
                       -- Mark Twain