[U-Boot] [STATUS] i.MX / Freescale ARM custodian needed

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri Feb 12 17:54:23 CET 2010

Hi Stefano,

> I do not know how you plan the next step, but please feel free to ask me
> how can I help.

Well, we are just packaging one of those stylish "custodian hats" which
you will be likely to wear a lot in the foreseeable future and send it
off to you :)

No honestly, as I do not see any negative reaction, there is no reason
why you should not get the job.  So maybe ask Fred Fan again if it is ok
to take over his git repo and then we will install your ssh key there so
you can update it.

Cheers and thanks!
  Detlev

--
We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not
admire it.  The only excuse  for making  a useless  thing is that one