[U-Boot] Atmel AT91 USB DFU and USB device port driver

Krishna Pattabiraman krishna.lists at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:31:18 CET 2010

2010/2/16 Remy Bohmer <linux at bohmer.net>

> Hi,
>
> 2010/2/15 Krishna Pattabiraman <krishna.lists at googlemail.com>:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am currently developing a USB DFU feature for at91sam9263 board. I have
> > develop the driver for USB device port.  I looked the uboot-usb git cdc
> > branch it has a at91_udc.c driver it doesnt contain the udc_* api
>
> The only thing that is supported by this particular branch is to add
> CDC-ECM support to U-boot, thus make U-boot work as ethernet gadget
> over USB.

Hi Remy,

 I want to know if the cdc branch of the uboot-usb is a working one or still
in development. there were some compilation error when I enable the
CONFIG_USB_ETHER and GADGET_AT91. I am compiling it for at91sam9263-ek. But
also paralelly i brought it to the main tree as it is needed for me in my
work. and It compiles fine.

I disabled the CONFIG_MACB  in the header file and after that I dont know
what should I do to enable the usb0. Can you please give me some idea how to
bring up the usb ethernet interface in term of testing the functionality. in
my host machine there is no changes in dmesg and lsusb. Any help would be
great.

Bye,
Krishna.