[U-Boot] [STATUS] Release on hold, wait for i.MX custodian

Liu Hui-R64343 r64343 at freescale.com
Wed Feb 24 04:32:53 CET 2010

Hi, all
	I'm Jason Liu from freecale MAD SW team. I will act as uboot custodian for FSL I.MX platforms.
	I just got known that there are many patches on the mail-list need take further action by the patches owner and me

	I'm hope that the patches owner can feedback me the status of each patch with the following classfication
		a. brand new pathes, no review comments.
		b. patches reviewed by not provide new version according to the review comments,
		c. updated patches, no further review comments.

		I will put clsss (c) to I.MX custodian repo and request upstream to merge it.

	Please feedback new ASAP, really thanks for your work.

BR,
Jason