[U-Boot] my recent i2c patches

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 20:32:44 CET 2010

One word wrt the i2c patches I just mailed.
It was my impression that git send-email would include the number in
the patch but as can be seen that was not the case.

The patches are to be applied in the following order:
0001-cmd_i2c.c-reduced-subaddress-length-to-3-bytes.patch
0002-cmd_bootm.c-made-subcommand-array-static.patch
0003-cmd_i2c.c-reworked-subcommand-handling.patch
0004-cmd_i2c.c-sorted-commands-alphabetically.patch
0005-cmd_i2c.c-added-i2c-read-to-memory-function.patch

(actually the bootm patch is not really relevant when it comes to ordering).

If anyone can educate me how to get the patches numbered, please
(I have sent this by git send-email 0001... 0002.... etc in one command

Frans.

PS: I once read somewhere that it is also possible to add additional
text in a patch only for the mailing list, so not part of the commit
message.
However, I could not find that info any more. If someone by any chance
knows that please drop me a mail.
FM