[U-Boot] Where can I find the git repostory for mx51evk

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Fri Feb 26 13:19:28 CET 2010

Lv Terry-R65388 wrote:
> Hi Denk,

Hi Terry,

> 	4. Try "git apply patch".

I think the normal way to do is to use "git am" getting the whole
e-mail, but this is not your problem now.

> 	r65388 at szx32-17[/home/r65388/uboot-imx]602% git apply patch
> 	error: patch failed: MAINTAINERS:152
> 	error: MAINTAINERS: patch does not apply

The patch was sent some times ago, based on the u-boot master branch at
the time it was sent. Of course, other boards went to the mainline in
the meantime, patching the MAINTAINERS file again - you have probably to
merge this file.

Regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de