[U-Boot] USB support for OMAP 35 EVM (Mistral Revision G)

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Tue Jun 1 13:16:29 CEST 2010

Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is USB support for TI OMAP35
I Want to use it for burning the kernel and the filesystem (I don't have
ethernet capabilities), and via serial it will take long time...

Best Regrads,
Amit Yedidia

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.