[U-Boot] Fw:How can I use yaffs2 in uboot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 7 08:44:01 CEST 2010

Dear jackfriend,

In message <39c3dad3.3bd4.12910469457.Coremail.jackfriend at 163.com> you wrote:

> How can I use yaffs2 in uboot
> my2440 # ymount /flash
>
> yaffs: Mounting /flash

Looks good?

> my2440 # ywrm a 0x30008000 40000
>
> Error opening file: -1

Maybe you try a "yls" first to check which files are present in your
file system. Then test if read accesses are working.  I'm not sure if
write mode has been tested (or even implemented).

Also, it might make sense to enable YAFFS2_DEBUG while testing.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"It is better to have tried and failed than to have  failed  to  try,
but the result's the same."                           - Mike Dennison