[U-Boot] Fw:How can I use yaffs2 in uboot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 8 09:17:35 CEST 2010

Dear jackfriend,

In message <14a6f7f.148ed.129153fef17.Coremail.jackfriend at 163.com> you wrote:

> Thank you for your help
>
> NOW with absolute path can write and read  (small files)
>
> but When I write large files,such as 50M  (Nand flash size is 256M)
>
> Display
>
> yaffs: Could not allocate Tnodes
> yaffs: Could not allocate Tnodes
> yaffs: Could not allocate Tnodes

Sounds like a pretty clear error message - doesn't it?

Increase CONFIG_SYS_MALLOC_LEN in your bard config file.

[It might make sense to improve the error message in
fs/yaffs2/yaffs_guts.c to include information how many bytes were to
be allocated, so you get an idea on how uch to increase the malloc
arena size.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"There is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
- Mark Twain