[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2010.06-rc2 is out

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jun 13 18:22:10 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have just released v2010.06-rc2.

Unfortunately, there is still no new ARM stuff included, as I'm still
waiting for respective pull requests.  Eventually we will have to
delay the release because of that.

A "next" branch has been created, which now contains the Makefile
simplification patches.  I guess most pending patches for the next
release need to be rebased against this.  Please note that all
submissions for new boards should ONLY require an entry to boards.cfg;
patches that try to add any complex rules to the top level makefile
will probably be rejected because of that.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Some programming languages manage to  absorb  change,  but  withstand
progress.          -- Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN Sept. 1982