[U-Boot] U-boot: Beagle board as a USB Mass Storage Device Class

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Mon Jun 14 10:42:39 CEST 2010

Hi Ajay,

> Actually I have ported DFU from openmoko to Denx tree and used it on
> OMAP3EVM. I hope it should work just fine on Beagle as well.

Excellent, congratulations!

> Will it be ok if I submit those patches to Denx's tree?

Simply post the changes on the mailing list and if the patches pass the
regular review process, they will surely be integrated into mainline for
everybodys benefit.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
The proprietary-Unix players proved so ponderous, so blind, and so inept at
marketing that Microsoft was able to grab away a large part of their market