[U-Boot] Hello

Betty Abubaker betty4bebex1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 03:35:11 CEST 2010

Hello

Hey am Betty,i came across your email now when i was brousing the
internet, and you really got me intrested, My dear, i decided to contact you.
i really want to have a good friendship with you. I will be very happy,
If you can get back to me with my my e-mail address so we can get to know each other
better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me
ok, maybe we can start from there,Beside i have something i want to discuse with you,
that i can write and send it to you. Have a nice day
Best Regards
Yours Betty.