[U-Boot] Micrel Controller KSZ8841-16MBL

Douglas Lopes Pereira douglaslopespereira at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 03:39:38 CEST 2010

Hi Ben,

I was able to integrate your driver to u-boot and load it on my PowerPC
board.
Since the device was not recognized, I started debugging it and found some
hardware issues.

For some reason we are not able to change the bank registers by writing the
bank number into 30e address. Ps. I'm writing directly to the memory, so it
not driver related.

Hardware team is still working on that and once it is fixed, we will be able
to test your driver.

Steve, if you have any success on using Ben's driver or if I can be of any
help, please let me know.

Regards,
Douglas