[U-Boot] XM Optronics first to produing SMD 3014 LED tube

john at xmleds.cn john at xmleds.cn
Wed Jun 23 15:25:27 CEST 2010

Hello My friend ,
This is john come from shenzhen Xuming Optronics which is the professional manufactory for the LED spotlight /tube and bulbs .

we have rich experience in design the driver and solving the heat dissipation so all the led light have confirm the CE/ROHS .
we hope we can be your supplier to improving your competitived edge .

I send our pricelist for the 3014 SMD LED tube to you in the attachment ,it is better for you to check it and tell me your idea .

best wishes .
yours john

Shenzhen xuming Optronics co.,ltd
Web:www.xmleds.com
ADD;2F 3 Unite .langkou industrial park,longhua,shenzhen ,china
T:86-755-61115152
F:86-755-89605297
E-MAIL:john at xmleds.cn
Website:www.xmleds.com
http://mhleds.en.alibaba.com/

Hello My friend ,
This is john come from shenzhen Xuming Optronics which is the professional manufactory for the LED spotlight /tube and bulbs .

we have rich experience in design the driver and solving the heat dissipation so all the led light have confirm the CE/ROHS .
we hope we can be your supplier to improving your competitived edge .

I send our pricelist for the LED tube to you in the attachment ,it is better for you to check it and tell me your idea .

E-MAIL:john at xmleds.cn
Website:www.xmleds.com
http://mhleds.en.alibaba.com/