[U-Boot] Problem in accessing Contex ram

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Tue Jun 29 13:42:14 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 22 June 2010 07:29:33 Ronny D wrote:
> I am using ppc440 based board.
> While running the u-boot form DDR i am not able to access contex ram.
> eg.
>   md 0xc0000000
>
> u-boot generates machine check exception.
>
> Here my doubt is can we access contex ram from u-boot running from DDR?

I've said this a few times already: We have very little information about your
custom PPC440 SoC. So its hard to really comment on your problems. Perhaps if
you would send some patches to push this SoC support into mainline it would be
easier for us to help you with your problems.

Cheers,
Stefan

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-0 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: office at denx.de