[U-Boot] Any good __LOW COST__ MIPS SBC suggestion please

Balaji Ravindran b at n-solution.in
Sat Mar 6 05:30:14 CET 2010

Hi all,

I'm hunting for a __LOW COST__ MIPS/PPC SBC, something like TS-7200(but it
is for ARM). Could anyone please suggest me a good one, that you guys have
come across.
My purpose is only for general driver development, and developing some MIPS
/ PPC porting skills.

Also another true intension is, i have couple of 2600$$ BDI3000 JTAG
debuggers for PPC and MIPS, lying idle in my office, and want to make some
good use out of it :).

I was looking in the "Boards" directory to hunt for any MIPS based SBC
boards, but found it hard to search.

It will be nice, if its an SBC, and it has atleast 64/128 MB SDRAM, and
16/32 MB flash, USB support, (i can;t expect a super fast processor, but a
decent one like 166/200 Mhz should be ok)

Thanks

Balaji R