[U-Boot] Cypress CY7C67300 EZ-Host USB controller support?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 11 00:18:12 CET 2010

Dear Rick Davis,

In message <3D64CBF1DB29E649B44133608E4B6EE70576AB04 at mail1> you wrote:

> We are looking to build a system which boots from USB-mounted
> Flash. The system will run a 2.4-based Linux kernel on the Hitachi
> SH-4 processor. We have a board support package, and can boot u-boot
> to the prompt using a small bootloader located in another chip. Now
> the problem is that we need to get access to the USB flash to do the
> second stage boot into Linux.

Is this controller EHCI conformant or something like that?

But wait - dis you say "Linux 2.4" above?  2.4 ??? That was _many_
years ago.  Are you really sure you want to use that in a new project?
Especially in one that is using USB?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Quotation, n. The act of repeating erroneously the words of  another.
The  words  erroneously  repeated.
                            - Ambrose Bierce _The Devil's Dictionary_