[U-Boot] Use of deprecated CONFIG_CMD_AUTOSCRIPT

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 15 17:06:53 CET 2010

Hello,

the following boards maintained by you stioll reference the deprecated
(and non-existing) CONFIG_CMD_AUTOSCRIPT.  Please submit clean-up
patches to extinguish all references to AUTOSCR:

	at91sam9m10g45ek
	meesc
	mv88f6281gtw_ge
	openrd_base
	otc570
	pm9261
	pm9263
	rd6281a
	sheevaplug

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Hi there! This is just a note from me, to you, to tell you, the  per-
son  reading this note, that I can't think up any more famous quotes,
jokes, nor bizarre stories, so you may as well go home.