[U-Boot] MPC5200: possible to "reserve" embedded flash sectors ?

André Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Mon Mar 22 10:02:21 CET 2010

Wolfgang,

> Usually error messges mean what they say.

yes - of course. But I still couldn't see the difference between "-" and
"_" after looking at it three times.

> > What am I missing ?
>
> The directory /home/swa/u-boot.git/board/matrix-vision/mvsmr/ ?

ok - it's "matrix_vision" ... already put my worn out brown paper bag on
again.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Regards,
André

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstrasse 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner, Hans-Joachim Reich