[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2010.03-rc2 is out

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 23 23:32:35 CET 2010

Hi,

U-Boot v2010.03-rc2 has been released.

Summary status (as far as I know so far):

- PowerPC:

  Looks mostly acceptable; main issues are with all the boards using
  Marvell 64260 (EVB64260, P3G4, ZUMA, ...) plus the "ml300" board,
  which is 1) seriously broken and 2) unmaintained.

  If somebody cares about the "ml300" board then please submit patches
  _now_, or I'll remove the code for this board.

  It seems to me that nobody is interested in 64260 support any more,
  to, so I guess we should remove these boards, too.  Comments (or
  patches) ?

- ARM:

  A few boards are broken or produce tons of warnings: otc570, suen3,
  a320evb, etc.  Fixes welcome / needed.

- MIPS:

  looks good.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Pray: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a
single petitioner confessedly unworthy.              - Ambrose Bierce