[U-Boot] CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Msn/Yahoo Lottery A01089976 at itesm.mx
Fri Mar 26 04:12:46 CET 2010

The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
PO Box 1010,Liverpool
L70 1NL,United Kingdom.
====================================
Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD
Winning number:YM/09788/60
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

This is to inform you that your email address has won a prize money of Seven
Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Starlings (£750,000.00) in
the Annual Lottery promotion which was organized by MSN/YAHOO LOTTERY INC
in conjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS in UNITED KINGDOM. You are to contact
the events manager for your Claim,These are your identification numbers:
Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD
Winning number:YM/09788/60

You are required to scan and send to us any means of Identity of yours for
Identification purpose, it can either be your International Passport, drivers
Licence or Pan card for Identification purpose, or any other means of Identity
but it must be a valid one. Do send it to us immediately so that we can inform
you on the next step to follow by email or telephone.

Attached here is the claim verification and funds release form. You are expected
to fill and submit to the event manager.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
1. FULL NAMES:_______________________
2. ADDRESS:____________
3. SEX:___________________________
4. AGE:________________________
5. MARITAL STATUS:_____________________
6. OCCUPATION:___________________________
7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:____________________
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:______________________
9.AMOUNT WON:___________________
10.STATE:___________________
11.COUNTRY__________________________
12.NEXT OF KIN:_____________
13.ZIP CODE:_____________________________
15:Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:

To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form
to our events manager immediately via email.
(CONTACT EVENT MANAGER)
Dr. David Miliband
E-mail: msnclaimdpt2010 at live.com
Telephone: +447-010-027-413
Once again congratulations...
(Msn/Yahoo Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).