[U-Boot] qemu-pc: U-boot for qemu pc

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Mar 26 16:43:40 CET 2010

Dear Balagopal K S,

In message <84a053611003252114r6904378av12237e95df86bd5d at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am trying to port u-boot to PC. I have managed to boot up until the u-boot
> prompt and also make PCI command work. Anyone interested can reply to this
> mail.

Can you please play by the rules and submit any code you want to share
here on the mailing list?

> The source code is hosted on github.

We don't go around and collect bits and pieces here and there. If you
want to contribute, submit it here on the list. For details please
see http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/Patches

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If you think the problem is bad now, just wait until we've solved it.
                                                        Epstein's Law