[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2010.03-rc3 is out

Andre Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Mon Mar 29 14:09:33 CEST 2010

Wolfgang,

>>> Please help testing, and send any feedback / last minute patches ASAP.
>>>
>> if there's any chance that you'll apply this patch we can include the
>> latest code in our long term test site and report any possible issues
>> related with U-Boot @ MPC5200.
>>
>> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-March/069006.html
>>
> This is new code - posted just a couple of days ago. It will certainly
> not go into the upcoming release any more.

Hmm - it's just another board making use of existing mpc5xxx code and
some common matrix-vision code already present.
There are no mods to any code possibly affecting other boards.

But of course it's your decision - will wait for further comments on the
patch for the next merge window.

Regards,
André

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstrasse 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner, Hans-Joachim Reich